Question: How do I use Company Update to change business information?
Answer: To update company information on your commercial credit file, follow the below steps after you have logged in to Company Update.
1. On the Company Update home page, click the "Update Your D&B Report" button.
2. Enter any basic business information that you would like to update including address, phone number, legal structure, business start date, and line of business. When you have finished entering this information, press the "Next" button.
3. Update your history and corporate family information by adding officers, directors, and any linked branches and subsidiaries. Click the "Next" button when you are finished.
4. Verify operations data for your business and make any changes necessary to employee count, facilities information, special events, and business registration and click the "Next" button when you are finished.
5. Lastly, confirm any changes you made and if no further entries need to be made, click the checkbox to agree to the Terms of Service and press the "Confirm" button.
6. After you submit your company updates, please allow 5 to 7 business days for D&B to verify the updates and make changes to your commercial credit file. When the update is completed, you will receive an email noting the results of the update.
If you have questions regarding or issues using Company Update, please contact one of our Credit Advisors by clicking on the "submit a request" tab from the menu bar above and filling out a request form.