Question: How do I use Company Update to upload financial statements?
Answer: To upload financial statements to your commercial credit file, follow the below steps after you have logged in to Company Update.
1. On the Company Update home page, click the "Update Financial Statements" button.
2. If you have a prepared statement you wish to upload, click the "Upload" button.
3. Click the "Add" button to select the file, locate the file, then click "OK" to upload the file.
4. After the file has been uploaded, click the "Submit" button.
5. Submissions of prepared financial statements can take up to 30 business days before appearing in your commercial credit file.
6. An alternative option to a prepared financial statement is to input financial figures directly into Company Update. To do this, press the "Update" button.
7. Input all known assets, liabilities, income statements, balance sheets, and preparation methods (with uploaded accountant's opinion) into the fields that appear.
8. After all financial figures have been input, press the "Submit" button to complete the submission process. Any financial statement submissions will take up to 30 business days to complete. When the update is completed, you will receive an email noting the results of the update.
If you have questions regarding or issues using Company Update, please contact one of our Credit Advisors by clicking on the "submit a request" tab from the menu bar above and filling out a request form.