Question: How do I dispute payments reported in my existing D&B® business credit file?
Answer: If you believe that a payment experience was reported in error, then you can dispute that payment experience. You can submit a dispute by using the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. Company Update process. To use Company Update, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. home page at https://www.dandb.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click “My Account”.
3. Log in to authenticate by entering your registered email and password.
4. Click the drop down arrow by your account name and select “Company Update”.
5. Click “Review/Dispute Payments” and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. If you have questions regarding or issues using Company Update, please contact one of our Credit Advisors, using our toll-free number 1-800-248-7107. You can also click on the "submit a request" tab from the menu bar above and fill out a request form.