Question: How do I view and print information reported in my existing D&B® business credit file?
Answer: To view and print information reported in your D&B file such as overview, history and operations, banking and finance, public filings, and payments, you can use Company Update. Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. home page at https://www.dandb.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click “My Account”.
3. Log in to authenticate by entering registered your email and password.
4. Click the drop down arrow by your account name and select “Company Update”.
5. Click “Print Entire Report” and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. If you have questions regarding or issues using Company Update, please contact one of our Credit Advisors using our toll-free number 1-800-248-7107. You can also click on the "submit a request" tab from the menu bar above and fill out a request form.