Question: How do I dispute public filings reported in my existing D&B® business credit file?
Answer: Public filings are legal filings that have been reported to D&B by state governments, banks, etc. They are typically items such as liens, bankruptcies, UCC filings, etc. If you believe that a public filing was reported in error, then you can submit a dispute for that public filing. You can use the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. Company Update process. To use Company Update, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. home page at https://www.dandb.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click “My Account”.
3. Log in to authenticate by entering your registered email and password.
4. Click the drop down arrow by your account name and select “Company Update”.
5. Click “Review/Dispute Public Filings” and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. If you have questions regarding or issues using Company Update, please contact one of our Credit Advisors, using our toll-free number 1-800-248-7107. You can also click on the "submit a request" tab from the menu bar above and fill out a request form.