Question: How do I submit financial statements into my existing D&B® business credit file?
Answer: To submit financial statements to impact the strength of your D&B credit report, you can use the Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. Company Update process. There are two methods of submitting financial statement information: you can upload a balance sheet and/or income statement, or you can enter the individual values directly into the system. To use Company Update, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. home page at https://www.dandb.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click “My Account.”
3. Log in to authenticate by entering registered your email and password.
4. Click the drop down arrow by your account name and select “Company Update.”
5. Click “Submit Financials” and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. If you have questions regarding or issues using Company Update, please contact one of our Credit Advisors, using our toll-free number 1-800-248-7107. You can also click on the "submit a request" tab from the menu bar above and fill out a request form.