How do I make changes to my Canadian credit file?

Question: How do I make changes to a Canadian credit file?

Answer: If you have a Canadian credit file and active Canada CreditBuilder from Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp, simply submit a ticket with the updates you would like made and they will be submitted on your behalf.

If you would like to submit changes to your Canadian credit file yourself, Dun & Bradstreet offers a free service online at D&B Express where changes can be submitted to D&B Canada. Furthermore, additional inquiries can be directed to Customer Care Canada at


Have more questions? Submit a request