Question: How do I submit trade references?
Answer: A trade reference is the payment experience information provided by a supplier, vendor, or business partner on its customer. Adding a good trade reference to your business credit profile may positively impact your basic scores and ratings. To add a qualified trade reference to your company's credit file, please follow these outlines below:
1. Visit Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp website at http://www.dandb.com.
2. Click on the "Login/Register" icon In the upper right hand corner of the homepage.
3. Login in by entering your email address and password.
4. Click the blue "View Report" button.
5. Click on the handshake icon in the upper right corner.
6. Click the blue "Add Trade Reference" button.
7. Enter the company you would like to report your payment history to Dun & Bradstreet. Once the company is found, click the company name and press the "Select" button.
8. Enter the contact information of someone familiar with your account. If you do not know anyone within the company, please use "Accounts" as the first name and "Receivable" as the last name. If you know their phone number, please enter it in the field below and click "Next."
9. Finally, review the contact information and, when finished, press the "Submit" button.
For information regarding trade references accepted by D&B, please click trade references.
If you have issues with or questions regarding use of trade references or CreditBuilder, please contact one of our Credit Advisors by clicking "submit a request" in the menu bar above.